Check our new YouTube channel for our how-to videos!
- ANYTHING by Joel Salatin (we have read all 11 of his books)
- You Can Farm (great for anyone getting started or who wants to get started!)
- Salad Bar Beef
- Pastured Poultry Profits
- The Unsettling of America, Wendell Berry
- Food, Inc. (this will change the way you look at the current food production model)
- Polyfaces Documentary
Stuff I use every day
- Bowers Farm – Pomaria, S.C.
- Various Pastured Meats
- Countryside Creamery – Pomaria, S.C.
- Happy Cow Creamery – Pelzer, S.C.
- Dairy products
- Grass-fed beef cooking tips
- Willinghams Hardware – Newberry, S.C.
- locally owned and operated
Poultry Processing and Equipment
- Killing Cones by Featherman
- Shrink Bags from Cornerstone
- B7 Bag Sealer
- Whiz-Bang Chicken Plucker
- Grower’s Discount Labels
- Polyface Farm Processing Overview (we use the same process)
- Poultry Evisceration with Joel Salatin
- Poultry cut-ups with Daniel Salatin
- Push-in Style Nipple Waterers from QC supply
- PoultryNet by Premier 1 (we use the 164′ long, double spike version)